Exol Lubricants is the largest independent lubricants company in the UK, manufacturing and supplying a range of lubricants and associated products to industry, agriculture, transport, automotive and garage sectors.
Exol Lubricants is committed to total quality management from design to production, distribution and customer support.
Throughout the company's history, product development has been at the forefront of lubrication technology. A comprehensive range of products has evolved through anticipating and exceeding the needs of the lubricant market.
This kind of focus has inevitably led to strategic development of home and export markets. Trading is now carried out world wide throughout a network of agents and distributors.
Exol Lubricants has a reputation for high quality products, flexible service, fast delivery and outstanding technical support.
Manufacturing and supply of products is from our two sites in Birmingham and Rotherham. Research and development is based at our headquarters in the Midlands, close to the heart of the UK motorway network.
The future of Exol Lubricants is assured as the UK's largest independent lubricants company. Passionate about development of both its products and its customer services, Exol are committed to a programme of continuous product development to ensure that state-of-the-art lubricants are available to all sectors of the lubricant market both now and at all times in the future.
Summary of future benefits to be derived by Exol and passed on to its customers:
- Increased market share, higher company profile and brand awareness.
- Strengthening through size and growth in the UK and export markets.
- Higher volume purchases mean better value to customers.
- Strengthened overall management expertise. Increased marketing support budget.
- Continued/increased product range with improved specifications (in many cases).
- Uprated technical support, product development, laboratory services and field visits.