Health And Safety
Exol Lubricants Limited is committed to maintaining high standards of health and safety in the workplace.
This commitment extends both to our own people and to people who visit, work on Company premises or are affected by our undertakings.
The following are our key objectives for health and safety management:
- To provide a safe and comfortable working environment for all employees and visitors.
- To meet or exceed the current statutory requirements for health and safety at work.
- To identify and assess the health and safety risks associated with all areas of the workplace, all equipment and all activities and to identify and implement the most effective ways of mitigating them, including where appropriate the implementation of safe systems of work.
- To maintain and use, as appropriate, personal protective equipment where this could mitigate a risk to health and safety.
- To provide adequate and appropriate health and safety training, including induction training to all Company employees.
- To instil a health and safety awareness culture for everyone in the Company, supported and sustained by appropriate management systems and by the provision of training and information.
- To monitor and review our performance, including the recording and assessment of all incidents and inspections that have a bearing on health and safety, and to achieve continual improvement.
To this end, we will continue to develop and implement procedures, instructions and guidance documents that govern the identification and management of occupational health and safety risks associated with the activities of the Company.
These processes are embodied in our Integrated Management System.
We are also committed to developing and implementing an Occupational Health and Safety Management System to OHSAS 18001: 1999.
The Board of Directors is committed to this Policy and has appointed a competent person to be responsible for its implementation.
The successful implementation of this Policy is dependant on the full co-operation and support of all our employees.